Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!

Today we had a snow day! That rhymes, doesn't it? I like rhyming words. Dog, jog. Beaver, fever. Chase, race. Potato, tomato. Orange......... anyway! Yeah, we had ice all over out roads this morning so we didn't have to go to school. Yippee!!! I love snow days. Too bad I had to go outside and fix a hole in our fence this morning. Brrrrrr. It was cold. But now I'm warm and toasty inside my house. I had coffee this morning and it made me go crazzzzzzy. I am so hyper that I could eat cheese with my left foot. Hmm... that doesn't make much sense, does it? See what I mean? I'm hyper! So I decided to make a blog today. I thought it would be fun to write about my weirdness. Hold on one moment. "SHUT UP VOICES!" Ok, I'm back. So, as I was saying- "I SAID SHUT UP!" - Sorry again. I have some issues. But yeah, I decided to make a blog today. So far it is pretty cool. I like typing words. Hyperbole is a word and I just typed it. Onomatopoeia is a word and I just typed it. Oh yeah! My milkshake brings all the gnomes to the yard. Everybody wants a banana na with their juicy milk and cereal. Everybody wakes at the break of dawn and they all say "Banana na". Haha. I like that song. It is a yummy song. Well, I'm gonna go! Love you people! Talk to you later (maybe). Hopefully I get more coffee tomorrow. That would make me happy! Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment