Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30, 2011!!!

Okay, picking up poop in the back yard is not near as much fun as you might think. I was in the living room of my house, watching American Idol episodes that we had recorded, and then my dad told me to walk around out back with a bag and shovel to pick up dog poop. Sounds awesome, huh? WRONG! Yeah, you're way off. I had to wear gloves and a hoodie and it took a long time. I had to find the newest, smelliest pieces and then my dad would bury them by our fence so the neighbor's dog won't dig into our yard. You must be really weird if you're still reading this. I had SOME fun though. I got better at using a hammer because I put up some planks on our fence. Plus, I hammered a pole into the ground. I hit my dad's hand once though. Oops!

Anyway, hasta la vista mi amigos y amigas! Tienes una dia buena!

No comments:

Post a Comment