Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Scariest Face Ever

OK, today was hilarious. It all started when I decided to make a weird face at my friend Cydni in 4th hour. I was pulling my lips in weird directions and making myself look like a beaver and a zombie and whatever. Anyway, after all of that I thought, "Hmm... why not do my Predator face?" So I did this really scary face and made a couple of girls scream. It was really funny. I did that the rest of the day and started following random people doing it. It was fun to watch them drop all of their stuff trying to get away from me. So, in last hour, Angie said that it looked like a dog's face. She is weird though. And I am completely normal. So there is the face (kind of). It got much more scarier as I practiced. Tee hee.

2 comments:

  1. Omg This is freakin hilarious Chase XD haha that made me actually laugh and mean it for the first time in 4th hour XD

    ReplyDelete