Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28, 2011!!!

Today was a really fun day! In short, the topics of discussion ranged from bananas to Brady licking peanut butter from a spoon. It was really weird, but it was still awesome. Cydni, Brady, Carson, etc. and I were sitting at "our" table at lunch and Brady loves peanut butter .... yeah, he also likes scooping it up with his tongue. But, anyway, Cydni thought that was weird. I think everyone did, but she was the only one (next to me) who said anything.

After lunch I had 5th hour (Dur duh dur!) and it was really fun. We got laptops! W00T! W00T! We all had to play on Renzulli which wasn't too bad. I requested a new word put into the dictionary on this cool website. Guess what it was! Poo Chi Chi! Duhhh! It was awesome. I hope it gets the approvalness of the peoples. Did that made sense? Oh well!

So, Brady was a crazy person all day. I have an Academic Team Meet in the morning! I hope it is fun, but it might stink like jelly on a banana. I want to get allllllll of the questions right. Actually, I could settle for just more than Brady! That would be awesome cause he is, like, a genius or something. At least, he thinks he is. I was chosen to be team captain last Monday by an overwhelming 2 votes (3 voted). I am still trying to root out who didn't vote for me ....... I will stalk them later.

Hasta la vista mi amigos y amigas! Tienes una dia buena! Hehe. Spell check tried to say that "buena" should be spelled as "bean". Stupid spell check! Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment